About Colonel SKG Kartha
As an Executive and Life Coach, Colonel Kartha is a change agent who engages in a collaborative alliance with senior leaders to clarify goals, transform behavior and achieve long term success. His twenty plus years of experience in the Army and leadership of men in adverse combat situations and a multicultural environment lends him the acumen to coach effectively and bring out the best in his clients.
With a disciplined process and approach, Kartha is able to engage in probing conversations to discern what people truly want to improve their personal influence and professional impact through measurable change. Kartha inspires trust, confidence integrity and accountability from his clients to ensure wholesome growth. To maximize his commitment to clients, Kartha has pursued coaching with total passion and acquired relevant qualifications.
He has coached more than 40 clients and has been an active coach since 2014
Qualifications & Certifications
- Certified in Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching T
- Certified in Marshall Goldsmith Global Leader of the Future 360 Assessment
- Certified in ICF approved Results Coaching from Neuro-Linguistic Group
- Certified in ICF approved Growmore Coaching
- Certified and Health and Wellness Coaching
- Attended Core 100 Training for Strategic Intervention from Robbins Madanes School
- Executive Coach
- Career Coach
- 6 years
Colonel SKG KarthaBangalore, India